Sunday, February 05, 2006

Absoulte DJ's

I know I have mentioned this company before but I am a firm believer in supporting the local new guys as much as possible!! If you are a bar, a club or just having a private party or wedding and enjoy Karaoke/music, then you need to call ABSOLUTE DJ'S!! They are new so prices are very competative and the DJ's are great. Korina and Jason have 20 years of experience between them and would love to do a show for you. ASOLUTE DJ'S mostly does Karaoke shows, but can do dj-ing for weddings and private parties as well. I recommend you check them out! 541-607-9020
PEACE OUT!
JAYDOGG

1 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, February 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home